- 1 1/2 cups Newman's Own Organics Alphabet Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup Santa Cruz Organic Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 3/4 cup Stonyfield Farm Organic Milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 Nellie's Cage Free Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Put cookie crumbs in medium bowl. Add butter; mix until thoroughly blended.
- Press crumb mixture evenly and firmly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes until center is firm to the touch. 5. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine syrup, milk and sugar in small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until bubbles form at edges. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Stirring constantly, slowly add heated milk mixture until well blended.
- Pour into crumb crust.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven for 40 to 45 minutes until a thin-bladed knife inserted near center of pie comes out clean. If any custard clings to the blade, bake a few minutes longer and test again. The center will jiggle slightly when dish is gently shaken. Center will firm up as it cools.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Garnish with fresh whipped organic whipped cream and fresh mint.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until cold. Refrigerate any leftover pie promptly.
One-Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug CakeFive Heart Home
Amazing White Chocolate-Coconut Custard PieFood.com
Best Oven Baked Fries and Potato WedgesJust a Pinch
World’s Best Carrot CakeNorine's Nest
Chocolate Croissant Breakfast BakePlain Chicken
Strawberry Buttercream FrostingThe Gracious Wife
Dijon Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Kesar Peda (Indian Milk Dessert)Manjula's Kitchen
Baked Apple Pie Roll UpsSpend with Pennies
Decadent Chocolate Pudding CakeHellmann's
Coconut Chocolate Chip Custard Easter Bunny PieKudos Kitchen By Renee
Torta De LecheHellmann's
Incredibly Gooey Collapsing Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Custard Cake.Half Baked Harvest
Fudge & Banana Custard PieLa Fuji Mama
Tender Baked Parmesan ChickenHellmann's
Brown Butter Custard Pie with Cranberry GlazeFood and Wine
Chocolate Pecan Coconut Custard PieMelanie Makes
Chewy Gooey Flourless Chocolate CookiesRecipe Girl
Irish Casserole With Pork Chops,onions & ApplesJust a Pinch
Coconut Milk, Melon with Sago Dessert ((椰汁蜜瓜西米)Fuss Free Cooking
Milk Chocolate Crushed Pretzel ClustersThe Toasty Kitchen
Pumpkin Spice Baked OatmealBarefeet In The Kitchen
No-Bake Fudgy Snow BallsSkinnytaste
Triple Chocolate Custard PieFood.com
Baked Parmesan ChickenSkinny Ms