- 1 pound lean ground beef (Substitutions available ground turkey)
- 1 package McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix (Original)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 16 ounces kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (Substitutions available shredded Mexican blend cheese)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spoon chili evenly onto crust. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.