- 1 progresso reduced sodium chicken broth (carton, 32 oz, 4 cups)
- 3 cups cooked chicken (shredded, about 1 1/2 lb)
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (1 can, 16.3 oz Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle, 8 biscuits)
- 2 medium carrots (chopped, 1 cup)
- 3 celery ribs (chopped)
Joy W. 14 days ago
so delicious! ! we didn't have any leftovers!
Tyler A. 29 days ago
Easy and always delicious
Erica 31 Jan
Had to add milk to make it creamier, but its good.
QueenKatie 23 Jan
so good!! will definitely be working this into rotation often in winter!
Rosie Jetson 23 Jan
Pretty good! Added a little heavy cream at the end, it made it a little creamier.
Lillian Jimenez 13 Dec 2018
Easy and delicious. I doubled the recipe for a large family gathering everyone loved it
Taryn Raulston 2 Dec 2018
The whole family loved it! Will definitely make again.
Sara Serot 29 Nov 2018
Quick, easy, and delicious. Real comfort food
Jaycee Shoup 2 Nov 2018
Amazing and super easy!
Rebecca 30 Oct 2018
I added 1/4 tsp of thyme. Loved it!
Yli 24 Oct 2018
It was easy quick and found all ingredients in kitchen so that was a plus!