- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast (trimmed of any fat and gristle, my hint: use butcher/meat scissors to c)
- 1 large carrot (small, diced)
- onion (diced)
- 2 stalks celery (diced)
- 25 chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder (to ¼)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup sweet peas (small can of, drained, or ½ frozen peas)
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 milk
- Heat oil in dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Gently stir in chicken with a wooden spoon. Stir frequently to get chicken cooked evenly. This should probably take about 5 minutes or slightly more depending on how hot the oil is. While it's heating, stir in the salt, pepper, garlic powder and curry powder.
- When chicken is done, spoon it into a bowl on the side (to be added back in shortly).