- 6 tablespoons chicken stock (to 7)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon corn flour (diluted with a little water)
- 2 inches rice (bowls cooked rice, best if it's overnight rice kept)
- carrots (sliced thinly)
- honey baked ham (shredded, or any other ingredient you like)
- 1 knob butter
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- grated cheddar
- grated parmesan
- In a saucepan, bring chicken stock and heavy cream to a boil. Add corn starch liquid. Stir till the mixture thickens. Set aside.
- In a skillet or wok, melt some butter. Fry the garlic till fragrant. Add carrots and fry over a low flame till semi-cooked. Add ham. Add rice. Keep frying and tossing. Break up all lumps.
- Pour butter fried rice into a casserole dish. Pour chicken stock mixture over. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Top with grated cheddar and mozzarella. Add a generous layer!
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 8 to 10mins, at 200 degrees celsius or until the cheese browns to a golden crust. This will happen very quickly, so keep your eyes on the dish. Serve piping hot.