Easy Cheesy Artichoke & Spinach BreadBest Foods
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped, or 1/4 tsp. Lawry's® Garlic Powder with Parsley, optional)
- 1 loaf Italian bread (or French, about 16 in. long, halved lengthwise)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In small bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; evenly spread on bread. Bake 16 minutes or until golden and heated through.