- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound shrimp (medium-large fresh, cleaned, approximately 15-20 count shrimp)
- 1 cup frozen peas (and diced carrots blend, I don’t thaw and use straight from the freezer)
- 1/2 cup corn (I use frozen straight from the freezer)
- 3 garlic cloves (finely minced or pressed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 4 cups cooked rice ( , I use white, long-grain or brown may be substituted. To save time use two 8.8-ounce pouches cooked and ready-to-serve rice)
- 3 green onions (trimmed and sliced into thin rounds)
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
|Calories350Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ana 4 days ago
We loved this recipe! It is a easy to make and tasty alternative for take out.
mj tremel 5 days ago
Yummy!! One of our favorite rice dishes
Adaeze Eke 6 days ago
I’m forever making it Made it with shrimps then chicken also! I love it
Mike Fish 19 days ago
Very easy and quick to make...if I make it again will be adding some more seasoning was kind of bland
Stephanie Turner 27 days ago
It was ok. Probably won't make again.
Cassy Friedberg 18 Nov 2018
It came much better than I thought it would
Bibi 5 Nov 2018
Easy to make is right!
Ryan 3 Nov 2018
Very tasty and easy to make. Will repeat. Added red pepper for a little spice.
Michael Tackett 29 Oct 2018
Wonderful and easy Will be making again
Yummly User 10 Oct 2018
Tastes great, one of the family favorites
Leslie Bahm 10 Oct 2018
I followed the recipe exactly as written and it turned out very well. In the future I will add seasoning while cooking the shrimp, as they were a little bland to me. Other than that it was perfect, thank you for sharing!
Erika 8 Oct 2018
It was ok. Maybe it was the soy sauce we used but it was kind of bland. Smelled amazing though! 2 out of 4 kids didn’t like it and my husband said maybe we should add more shrimp and use a different soy sauce next time to see if that makes a difference.
Mary Kay 26 Sep 2018
Very good and very easy to make. Just added a bag of frozen mixed veggies.
Cathy 20 Sep 2018
Loved this! My family requested more shrimp in it next time, but otherwise they loved it!
3160 15 Sep 2018
Awesome and delicious!!!
Upshaw 11 Sep 2018
easy recipe for a quick dinner. kids loved it.
Brown 5 Sep 2018
Loved this!!! My 6 year old had thirds!!!!!!!
Deidra Pringle 28 Aug 2018
This turned out great! Thanks