- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound shrimp (medium-large fresh, cleaned, approximately 15-20 count shrimp)
- 1 cup frozen peas (and diced carrots blend, I don’t thaw and use straight from the freezer)
- 1/2 cup corn (I use frozen straight from the freezer)
- 3 garlic cloves (finely minced or pressed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 4 cups cooked rice ( , I use white, long-grain or brown may be substituted. To save time use two 8.8-ounce pouches cooked and ready-to-serve rice)
- 3 green onions (trimmed and sliced into thin rounds)
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
PER SERVING *
|Calories350Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
Bibi 13 days ago
Easy to make is right!
Ryan 14 days ago
Very tasty and easy to make. Will repeat. Added red pepper for a little spice.
Michael Tackett 20 days ago
Wonderful and easy Will be making again
Yummly User 10 Oct
Tastes great, one of the family favorites
Leslie Bahm 10 Oct
I followed the recipe exactly as written and it turned out very well. In the future I will add seasoning while cooking the shrimp, as they were a little bland to me. Other than that it was perfect, thank you for sharing!
Erika 8 Oct
It was ok. Maybe it was the soy sauce we used but it was kind of bland. Smelled amazing though! 2 out of 4 kids didn’t like it and my husband said maybe we should add more shrimp and use a different soy sauce next time to see if that makes a difference.
Mary Kay 26 Sep
Very good and very easy to make. Just added a bag of frozen mixed veggies.
Cathy 20 Sep
Loved this! My family requested more shrimp in it next time, but otherwise they loved it!
3160 15 Sep
Awesome and delicious!!!
Upshaw 11 Sep
easy recipe for a quick dinner. kids loved it.
Brown 5 Sep
Loved this!!! My 6 year old had thirds!!!!!!!
Deidra Pringle 28 Aug
This turned out great! Thanks