- 3 fillets tilapia
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- black pepper (to taste)
- kosher salt (to taste)
- canola oil spray
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400'F. Wrap a cookie sheet or baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the fish fillets on the aluminum foil. Spray top side with canola oil.
- Sprinkle the top side with old bay seasoning, black pepper and a little salt.
- Place the baking pan on the upper level and set oven temperature to 375 degrees. Bake for 10-15 minutes, just until the fish flakes easily when pulled with a fork. Take it out squeeze a bit of lemon juice over top and serve with the tray.