- 1 1/2 pounds grouper (or other white fish fillets)
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter (or stick margarine, melted)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
|Calories250Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cooper 6 months ago
it was okay. I didn't have any lime juice so I use lemon juice instead it was good.
dennis bean a year ago
Excellent .fish was very moist. So easy to make . I used ritz crackers for the bread crumbs
BRENDA H. a year ago
it turned out pretty good. I'm personally nota filet fish eater much but my husband liked it
Cheryl V. a year ago
Turned out okay not great
Ajay Pillay 2 years ago
With me being a poor cook also came up decent. And that too with me cutting corners to make dried onion powder
Pat M. 3 years ago
This was a quick, easy, and delicious recipe. I made it with haddock fillets and used lemon instead of lime since that is what I had on hand. I also placed a few lemon sliced into the baking dish. This dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion dinner. Definitely making again.
Cindy W. 3 years ago
Very tasty as written, but also with these modifications - lemon juice instead of lime, 1/4 tsp garlic powder in addition to the other spices, crushed cornflakes instead of bread crumbs and dried dill (1/2 - 1 tsp. to taste) instead of parsley. Cornflakes, melted butter and dill were combined together then sprinkled on top of the fillets before baking. My kids tend to fuss when we have fish for supper, but they ate this without complaint.