- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Sage, Rubbed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt (Lawry's®)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Nutmeg, Ground
- 6 boneless pork chops (3/4- to 1-inch thick, about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 gala apples (cut into thin wedges)
- 1 onion (large, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Mix flour, sage, seasoned salt, thyme and nutmeg in small bowl until well blended. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with 1 tablespoon of the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork chops; brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Add apples, onion, remaining seasoned flour and juice to skillet; stir until well mixed. Return pork chops to skillet.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until pork chops are desired doneness. Remove pork chops to serving platter; keep warm. Simmer sauce 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve sauce over pork chops.