- 12 large eggs (hard boiled and peeled)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard (*, or add to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 small carrot (peeled and sliced into rings)
- 6 black olives
|Calories100Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Linda Heffner 4 days ago
Very good! I did make some modifications but they were delicious and everyone enjoyed them
Melissa C. a year ago
Excellent - very kid friendly and conversation piece of the meal.
Erin Lotz a year ago
Awesome for little ones to enjoy the Easter spirit!
Yuii 2 years ago
Beautiful Easter chick eggs, you could almost feel sorry for eating them
yvonne S. 2 years ago
A different slant on this recipe I used curry powder in the mayo with raisons/currants for eyes served on a bed of lambs lettuce everyone enjoyed as a starter with sliced naan on the side.
JeanBrides 2 years ago
so far so good kind of fun
Ann Moyer 2 years ago
I used bacon bits for eyes. It worked out well and who doesn't like bacon. I loved these.eggs! I also used a little piece of a Dorito chips for the beak. One other recommendation. I used smaller eggs so that you could pick the whole thing up and pop it in your mouth.
Green 2 years ago
So cute and fun for Easter~ I love this idea and plan on making it as well!! I simply use mayo. & yellow mustard (from plastic squeeze bottle), salt & pepper. Yummy!