Easter Cookies (Silikomart)Lolibox
Sweet, delicate and soft sugar cookie Easter biscuits that are perfect for children to decorate, and even better for everyone to eat. Unlike most sugar cookies, this recipe uses soft smelling rose water, adding a light aromatic appeal and a slight floral taste. 2 drops of lemon are all that is needed to brighten up the dough with a little acid and zest. All the smells and tastes of Spring and Summer.
- 230 grams flour
- 180 grams butter
- 80 grams powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolks
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- 1 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- food coloring (to taste)
- 1Cookies Preparation:
- 2Cut the butter into pieces.
- 3Put the flour and butter in a large bowl and mix until you get a sandy texture.
- 4Add the sugar, egg yolk, egg, and rose water and mix well.
- 5Let the dough rest between two sheets of parchment paper in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 320F.
- 7Once the dough has rested, knead it with your hands, then place small pieces of dough in the mold holes, and press down.
- 8Bake for 18 minutes.
- 9Cool in the pan.
- 10Icing Preparation:
- 11With the electric mixer or a balloon whisk of the stand mixer, work the powdered sugar with the egg whites and lemon juice to a firm mixture.
- 12Pour the mixture into different bowls and color each one with food coloring of choice.
- 13Put the icing in a piping bag and decorate each cookie.
- 14Decorate to taste with sugar-coated almonds before the icing hardens.