Easter is a wonderful way to spend time with friends and family, watching the kids find eggs in the backyard while you enjoy gossiping with the adults. This recipe for My Little Easter Chocolates with a Biscuit Coco Heart combines milk chocolate wit…
grated coconut to create a sweet and rich dessert. Be sure to add these treats to the next Easter party. We hope you and your family enjoy these decadent chocolates as much as we do.
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 50 grams grated coconut
- 37 grams powdered sugar
- 1/3 egg
- Melt a small amount of the milk chocolate in a double boiler.
- When the chocolate has melted, let it temper to get to about 86° F to 89° F.Once the temperature is reached, pour a first layer of chocolate on your molds, then set aside to cool. Preheat the oven to 465° F
- In a bowl, mix the grated coconut, the 1/3 egg and the powdered sugar until you get a compact paste. Form small balls of paste and scatter them on a silicon mat. Bake for about 7-8 min at 465° F.
- (beware cooking temperatures vary depending on the ovens and cookies can quickly burn)
- Once baked, let them cool down.
- Add another layer of chocolate to the molds with the rest of the milk chocolate.
- Remove the chocolate molds from the fridge, place a coconut cookie on the center of each mold and ] sprinkle with grated coconut.
- Cover with the remaining tempered chocolate and place in the fridge for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Once the chocolates are well hardened, unmold them and serve.