Easter Almond and Sugar Paste SablesCHLOÉ DELICE
Easter is a time to spend with family, catching up with relatives, watching the kids look for Easter eggs, and enjoying wonderful, homemade foods and sweets. These Easter Almond and Sugar Paste Sables are a perfect sweet treat to bring to a family gathering. These cookies combine bitter almonds with ground almonds and sugar paste for a rich and buttery treat that is also salty and has a wonderful texture. We hope you and your family enjoy these as much as we do.
- 125 grams softened butter
- 125 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. bitter almonds
- 250 grams flour
- 30 grams almond meal
- sugar paste (purchased in a specialty store)
- In a bowl, beat softened butter with sugar to a pale cream.
- Add egg, and mix until smooth.
- Add bitter almonds, and mix.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes