- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 3 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Blend milk, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and eggs in blender 30 seconds. Add flour and black pepper and blend just until smooth. Stir in cheese.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin pan. Bake 15 minutes. Without opening oven, decrease oven to 350°. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.