- 3/4 pound angel hair pasta (Bertolli)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons EVOO (Bertolli)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled& deveined)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon seasoning (Johnny's Garlic)
- 1 tablespoon seasoning (Johnny's Salmon)
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- vegetable oil
- Drizzle vegetable oil into a large pot of boiling water, add the salt and pasta.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or according to the package.
- In another sauté pan melt the butter and EVOO over medium high heat.