- 8 ounces pasta (uncooked campanelle, 2 3/4 cups)
- 24 italian style meatballs (frozen cooked, from 22-oz bag)
- 25 1/2 ounces tomato basil pasta sauce (Muir Glen™ organic)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- fresh basil leaves (Chopped, if desired)
Julie 19 days ago
Turned out great. Will definitely make again with some edits. Will try with Parmesan cheese and experiment with Bertolli Vodka Sauce. A great weeknight meal when you don’t have a lot of prep time
Howe 21 days ago
So good! I think we will let the pasta all soak in the water a little before adding the other ingredients since some of the pasta was a little tough still. We did add extra meatballs and pasta but we also added extra water to compensate.
Keli 22 days ago
family loved it! used pasta we had on hand.
Nancy 24 days ago
This was so easy I couldn’t believe it! It tastes like lasagna with a fourth of the work! Enjoy the taste and time savings/work!