Strawberries and bananas are perfect paired with each other. This recipe for Fruit Crumble with Pink Cookies is a hearty and flavorful dessert that will tantalize the taste buds with the sweet and savory ingredients. If you have a party to go to and want to bring a decadent dish that everyone will enjoy, then this is something you love. This dish is also great when served warm with a glass of ice cold milk.
- 2 eggs
- milk (20 cl.)
- dark rum (5 cl.)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 50 grams butter
- 1 pound cake (pre-made, pre-sliced)
- slivered almonds
- dulce de leche
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Whisk the eggs until well combined.
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan. Add the rum, cinnamon, and butter, then remove from the heat and add the butter. Omce the butter has melted, gradually add the hot milk to the beaten eggs while whisking.
- Layer the slices of pound cake in a buttered cake pan. Sprinkle slivered almonds on top of each layer of cake. Then pour the liquid ingredients over the layers of cake and almonds.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Unmold the cake while it is still warm. Slightly heat the dulce de leche in the microwave and pour over the pudding.