Dulce de Leche Panna Cotta with Hazelnut BrittleOn dine chez Nanou
The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks like the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your lucky day because this Dulce de Leche Panna Cotta with Hazelnut Brittle recipe is pretty easy to prepare. Try out this Dulce de Leche Panna Cotta with Hazelnut Brittle recipe for your family and shock them with this delectable treat. You will be sure to wow your family with this Dulce de Leche Panna Cotta with Hazelnut Brittle recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Dulce de Leche Panna Cotta with Hazelnut Brittle recipe a star rating!
- 3 1/2 grams gelatin (unflavored)
- whipping cream (40 cl.)
- 320 grams dulce de leche
- 40 grams powdered sugar
- 20 grams hazelnuts (shelled)
- 15 grams pinenuts
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1Soften the gelatin in cold water.
- 2In a saucepan, combine the cream and dulce de leche and heat gently until the cream simmers.
- 3Remove from heat, add the softened gelatine and stir.
- 4Rinse 4 bowls or dessert glasses with cold water, then drain without wiping.
- 5Pour the cream and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- 6Heat a pan and quickly toast the hazelnuts and the pinenuts, coarsely chopped with a knife, then add the sesame seeds, and toast for 30 seconds. Mix and set aside.
- 7In a saucepan melt the sugar over low heat to obtain a light caramel.
- 8Stir in the dried fruits.
- 9Pour the mixture in a thin layer on a parchment paper.
- 10Place a second sheet of parchment paper on top and roll with the rolling pin.
- 11Let it harden.
- 12Break the nougat into pieces and sprinkle on top of the panna cotta.
- 13Drizzle with dulce de leche.
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.