Dulce de Leche Ice Cream and CookiesAnanás e Hortelã
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup chocolate cookie (broken into pieces)
- 1Mix the Dulce de Leche with the milk and cream. Beat well until smooth. Refrigerate
- 2When the mixture is cold, put it in the ice cream machine and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- 3Right before turning off, add the cookies (crushed into small pieces), and mix well.
- 4Put in a container and freeze few hours.
- 5Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- 6If you do not own an ice cream maker, mix all the ingredients and place mixture in the freezer, stirring with a fork every hour to break the ice crystals.