Dukkah Tandoori Chicken NuggetsLolibox
No matter what country you are from, there is always a version of succulent pan-fried chicken. It is a family recipe that every family seems to share. 3 simple ingredients will take your next fried chicken meal over to India. Indian spices of Dukkah Tandoori are very aromatic and will infuse the chicken with just the right amount of spicy, herbaceous, and savory flavors. In a very hot pan fry the coated chicken for a few moments on each side. Best if fried one piece at a time to insure proper cooking time.
- 2 chicken fillets
- tandoori spices (dukkah)
- 2 eggs
- olive oil
- 1Cut chicken into nugget sized pieces. Set aside on a plate.
- 2In a a shallow dish, beat the eggs.
- 3In a second plate, put the dukkah tandoori.
- 4Dip pieces of chicken one by one through the eggs and then the dukkah.
- 5Put them in a plate.
- 6Heat some olive oil in a frying pan, add the nuggets, and cook until browned.