Dukkah Style Potato SaladLolibox
Dukkah is a spice and nut blend that comes from Egyptian foods. This recipe for Dukkah Style Potato Salad is a rich and aromatic dish that combines flavorful ingredients for a taste that is out of this world. If you want to tantalize the taste buds and serve up a decadent dish that the whole family will enjoy, then try this recipe. The potatoes salad should be refrigerated and served cold. Sounds like the perfect side dish for your barbecue this weekend.
- 6 small potatoes
- 1 pickles (large)
- ham (grated)
- 3 teaspoons dukkah
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- 1Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water. Once the potatoes are cooked, let cool, and peel and slice.
- 2Place the potato slices in a bowl.
- 3Slice the pickle and add to the bowl.
- 4Add the grated ham or ham cubes.
- 5Add the Dukkah mixture and combine.
- 6Season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 8Serve cold.