Dukkah is a spice and nut blend that comes from Egyptian foods. This recipe for Dukkah Style Potato Salad is a rich and aromatic dish that combines flavorful ingredients for a taste that is out of this world. If you want to tantalize the taste buds…
and serve up a decadent dish that the whole family will enjoy, then try this recipe. The potatoes salad should be refrigerated and served cold. Sounds like the perfect side dish for your barbecue this weekend.
- 6 small potatoes
- 1 pickle (large)
- ham (grated)
- 3 teaspoons dukkah
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water. Once the potatoes are cooked, let cool, and peel and slice.
- Place the potato slices in a bowl.
- Slice the pickle and add to the bowl.
- Add the grated ham or ham cubes.
- Add the Dukkah mixture and combine.
- Season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve cold.