Using bread flour to make a simple dough, this stromboli-like bread is filled with drained, flaked, canned tuna and marinated, chopped cherry tomatoes. The dough is left to rise for two hours before it's rolled out and spread with the mixture. Once it's rolled up and sealed, it's transferred to a parchment-lined baking sheet and transferred to the oven to cook until golden. Simply slice and serve it warm.
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 250 grams low-fat soft cheese (such as cream cheese or cottage cheese)
- 50 grams plain low-fat yogurt (unsweetened)
- 20 drops sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon (zest and juice of)
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks with the cheese, yogurt, sweetener, cornstarch, sugar, vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add the beaten egg whites by folding them in carefully with a spatula.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper and pour in the batter.
- Bake the cheesecake for approximately 25 to 30 minutes, until the surface is lightly golden.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool for 30 minutes, and then remove it from the pan, place it on a serving platter and let it cool completely.
- Serve the cheesecake cold with a dollop of soft cheese (sweetened with two drops of sweetener) and sprinkled with cinnamon.
PER SERVING *
|Calories80Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.