If you are planning a fun and festive night with friends, you want to make sure you prepare a dish that everyone can enjoy. This recipe for Dukan Burritos is a traditional dish that is out of this world. The savory ingredients in this burrito are pa…
red perfectly with the Mexican spice blend. So if a fiesta is on the agenda, then try this recipe. Serve it with your favorite sides and a margarita for a decadent dinner.
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 onion (small)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams ground beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- mexican spices (to taste)
- lettuce leaves
- cheese (light, grated)
- Finely chop the pepper and onion.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and saute pepper and onion.
- Add the ground beef and brown.
- Add tomato paste and Mexican spices.
- Spoon this mixture on top of each tortilla.
- Add a few lettuce leaves and grated cheese.
- Roll the tacos and serve.