If you are planning a fun and festive night with friends, you want to make sure you prepare a dish that everyone can enjoy. This recipe for Dukan Burritos is a traditional dish that is out of this world. The savory ingredients in this burrito are paired perfectly with the Mexican spice blend. So if a fiesta is on the agenda, then try this recipe. Serve it with your favorite sides and a margarita for a decadent dinner.
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 onions (small)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams ground beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Mexican seasoning mix (to taste)
- lettuce leaves
- cheese (light, grated)
- 1Finely chop the pepper and onion.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and saute pepper and onion.
- 3Add the ground beef and brown.
- 4Add tomato paste and Mexican spices.
- 5Spoon this mixture on top of each tortilla.
- 6Add a few lettuce leaves and grated cheese.
- 7Roll the tacos and serve.