Need a quick, hearty meal on the go? 5 minutes in the microwave and a microwave safe bowl is all that's needed to create this thick, sweet and spicy Dudu sandwich. Create a thick bread dough by mixing together all the ingredients and flavor with your favorite herbs. After a quick cook in the microwave, slice through the soft and steamy bread. Perfect bread recipe to take on vacation, especially with growing children.
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons oat bran
- 1 tablespoon wheat bran
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- herbs (choice, to taste)
- 1Mix the beaten egg with the cream cheese.
- 2Add oat bran, wheat bran, and yeast.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Add herbs of choice.
- 6Place the mixture in a plastic microwavable container.
- 7Cook in microwave for 5 minutes at 600 W.
- 8Unmold and cut the bread into 2.