If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Dudu kofta, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Dudu kofta is sweet, savory and decadent. The Dudu kofta are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- 30 grams Protifar
- 3 tablespoons skim milk powder
- 3 tablespoons fat-free cheese
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- minced meat (mixed with Mexican spices)
- carrots (grated)
- cottage cheese
- mustard (old-style)
- 1For the bread, mix all ingredients together and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, shaping it as desired. Bake at 400 °. Keep an eye on it.
- 2Once the bread is baked, cut it lengthwise as if a sandwich. Top the bread with the sauce, vegetables, and the meat.