Duck RisottoO MEU TEMPERO
This dish features duck, which is submerged in water and simmered to cook through so that the meat can be shredded from the bone and the innards chopped to use as well. It's then combined with cooked rice (using the same pan as the duck) and diced chorizo in a baking pan, sprinkled with olives and more chorizo, and then baked until the sausage is crisp and everything is heated through.
- 1/2 duck (large, with innards, liver, gizzard, neck, heart)
- 1 cup steamed rice
- 1 chorizo sausage (diced)
- black olives (to taste)
- coarse salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Cook the duck in a big pan and cover with water until fully submerged. Once cooked, remove, let cool, and chop the innards.
- Place the pan with the water the duck cooked in and bring to the boil.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes