- 4 pounds chicken wings (organic)
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper (freshly)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons organic butter
- 2 tablespoons dry rub (reserved)
- 12 ounces hot pepper sauce (check ingredients)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
|Calories1210Calories from Fat830|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat830|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tammy Jones 15 days ago
Delicious! My family loved it!
Vail 2 months ago
great, will make frequently
Sasha Ovsankin 3 months ago
Still working on my perfect crispy chicken wings. these came out fine but not yet there
devin H. 5 months ago
fantastic recipe. great buffalo flavor
Jim R. a year ago
Very tender wings! I have made them for the past 3 Super Bowl parties.
Amber S. a year ago
Fantastic wings! Very easy and delicious
Gregg Franceschi a year ago
I’ve done it with these dry seasonings and I’ve tinkered around with my own (lemon pepper is my favorite)...they come out perfect every time!
Dan D. 2 years ago
All I did was the rub. I also substitute dry mustard with French’s. Some of the best wings in a while. Family loved it.
Brown 2 years ago
Not worth the time, keep searching for a better dry rub recipe I have had WAY better!
Brandon Youngblood 3 years ago
Turned out great! Only thing i have to say is if you do a serving for 4 use a little less oil and vinegar then the recipe calls for also once you put the sauce on the wings don't let it sit in the sauce and soak just get em wet and then put them on there own separate plate if they soak in for to long it tends to be a little much but other then that i was happy with them and will deff cook them again! Thanks for the recipe!