- 600 grams wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons yeast
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 40 grams vanilla sugar
- 150 grams pancake mix
- 1 eggs
- 250 milliliters milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- For the dry mix, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and place in airtight jars..
- To prepare dry mix, mix all ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Preheat a non-stick pan and pour in one ladle of batter.
- When small bubbles form, turn pancakes over and cook other side.
- Serve pancakes warm with honey, maple syrup, jam, Nutella or simply cinnamon sugar.
- Tip:To store leftover pancakes, refrigerate or freeze in an airtight container and heat briefly in the microwave.