Drunken Egg White CakeHoje para Jantar
- 200 grams butter
- 200 grams sugar
- 5 egg whites
- 200 grams all-purpose flour
- 150 grams cocoa powder
- 250 milliliters milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon port wine (white)
- 200 grams grated coconut
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2For the cake, in a bowl, beat butter with the sugar until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 3Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
- 4Gradually add flour to the butter mixture, alternating with egg whites.
- 5Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 6Dust parchment paper with flour.
- 7Pour batter onto baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- 9Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 10Tip: Depending on the oven and altitude, cooking times may vary.
- 11Remove cake from oven and let cool slightly before removing from pan.
- 12For the icing, in a saucepan, mix all the ingredients except coconut and beat until well combined.
- 13Heat mixture and bring to a boil, then immediately remove from heat.
- 14Cut cake into squares.
- 15Place coconut in a shallow dish and place the saucepan with the warm chocolate mix beside it.
- 16With a fork, prick a square of cake, pass it through the chocolate and then through the coconut.
- 17Arrange cake squares on a tray, in layers, or on a round plate, forming a pyramid.
Egg Whites CakeO Meu Tempero
12 Egg White Angel Food CakeCDKitchen
White Velvet CakeRock Recipes
Egg White Cake With Cinnamon And HoneyFood From Portugal
Simple White CakeNINE Recipes
Bica Blanca (Traditional Spanish Egg White Cake)El invitado de invierno
Egg White CakeFood From Portugal
Egg White Cake with Sweet AppleAs receitas lá de casa
White Texas Sheet CakeLet's Dish
Port Wine Hot ChocolateCooking With Lei
Pork Tenderloin with Port Wine and PrunesTaste
Port Wine Poached PearsSaveur
Port Wine Pudding CakeCook and Be Merry
Port Wine Mushroom GravyCenter of Nutrition Studies
Port Wine, Citrus and Cracked Pepper Glazed Boneless HamPork
Blackberry Port Wine JamAll That Cooking
Pork Chops in Port Wine SauceThe Kitchn
Spiced Gløgg with Port Wine and CointreauFood52
Spring Salad with Apple and ManchegoFifteen Spatulas
Spring SaladLemons for Lulu
Spring Beet and Goat Cheese Salad with WalnutsAggies Kitchen
Spring Salada little zaftig
Spring Berry Salad with Maple Balsamic VinaigretteTori Avey
Spring Greens, Strawberry, and Feta SaladRoti n Rice
Zesty Spring SaladI Heart Nap Time
Spring Roll Quinoa SaladOne Lovely Life