- 6 cook egg hard
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickles
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt and ground black pepper
- paprika (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Remove egg yolks, reserving egg whites. Mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, pickles, dry mustard, vinegar, pepper and salt. Spoon or pipe into egg whites, then sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Allen C. 8 Apr
Easter and Deviled Eggs are a must these eggs were a smash hit. Easy to make and a crowd pleaser.
Chelsea B. 29 Jan 2017
The deviled eggs were bland. They had absolutely no flavor. I would not recommend to anyone. Definitely not a fan.
Kari 31 Dec 2016
Not much flavor to these. This is probably the most basic deviled egg recipe that you could make so may be good for picky eaters...