Dried Tomato and Comte Cheese MuffinsLolibox
This is not just another savory, loaded, simple muffin to add to your lunchbox. Sweet, chewy dried tomatoes paired with the salty comte cheese and earthy thyme are transpired with creamy cottage cheese and held together with a light and airy simple dough. Break apart the sweet smelling creamy muffins and find a spotted sweet bread that’s savory, sweet, and luxuriously buttery.
- 50 grams dried tomatoes (sliced)
- 100 grams comte (grated)
- 130 grams butter
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams cottage cheese
- milk (15 cl.)
- 300 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F
- 2In a bowl, combine the tomatoes and cheese.
- 3Add a little bit of crumbled thyme.
- 4In a saucepan, melt the butter on low heat.
- 5In another bowl, add the eggs and whisk.
- 6Add cottage cheese to the eggs and stir.
- 7Mix in the milk.
- 8In another bowl, combine the flour and yeast, make a well in the middle and gradually add the egg mixture. Stir until the mixture has no lumps.
- 9Stir in the tomato and cheese mixture.
- 10Add butter at the last moment, once it is cool to avoid cooking the eggs, then season with salt and pepper.
- 11Pour the batter into silicone muffins molds.
- 12Bake for 20 minutes.