Dried Seafood Pate with Curry and ChivesAs receitas lá de casa
Dried seafood lends intense flavor to this Asian-style spread that gets a kick of heat and even more flavor from curry powder (though you can find varieties that are milder in heat, if desired). Look for packages of dried seafood in Asian food markets or even the supermarket, in the ethnic food aisle (or near the seafood counter). Serve the spread with toasted bread; rice crackers would also be especially appropriate.
- 250 grams dried fish
- 15 chive stems (chopped)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon hot curry powder (hot is optional)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Mince the dried seafood in a blender or food processor.
- 2Add the chopped chives, mayonnaise, curry powder, mustard and garlic powder.
- 3Blend to the desired consistency.
- 4Serve with croutons or bread slices.