This delicious recipe for Dried Duck Breast is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 500 grams coarse salt
- 1 duck breast (cooked)
- pepper (to taste)
- thyme (to taste)
- Pour half of the coarse salt in a large airtight container.
- Add the breast, then cover with the remaining salt.
- Close the container and let it rest for about 12 to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the duck breast from the box and throw the salt away.
- Rub the duck breast with a clean cloth to remove any salt.
- Coat the breast with pepper and thyme on both sides.
- Roll it in a clean cloth and let it rest for about 3 weeks in the bottom of the fridge before serving in slices.