- 1 box fudge brownie mix (to make 13 x 9 traditional, 18 to 22 ounces)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Pure Almond Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine brownie mix and flour in a mixing bowl. Stir in extracts, eggs and oil; blend thoroughly.
- Dough will be stiff.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes; cool on rack.