There is something devilish about these eggs! Spiced up with jalapeno peppers, these add a flavored kick to your.
- 12 eggs (hard cooked and peeled)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon (style mustard)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 jalapeno chiles (seeded and finely diced*)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- Halve the eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolks and in a small bowl mash them with the mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Taste for seasoning; adding salt or pepper if desired. Transfer yolk mixture to a quart-size self-sealing plastic bag. Snip off a small part of one corner, and use the bag to pipe the filling into the egg white halves. Place eggs on a serving tray, cover and refrigerate (up to one day). Garnish eggs with fresh cilantro sprigs.