- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In small microwave safe bowl, add 1 cup chocolate chips. Microwave at HIGH, stirring occasionally, 30 seconds or until melted.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs, sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and vanilla 2 minutes. Reduce speed to low. Beat in melted chocolate, then flour mixture until just blended. Stir in remaining chocolate chips and nuts. On ungreased baking sheet, drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned. On wire rack, let stand 2 minutes; remove from sheets and cool completely.