Double Chocolate Chip CookiesLolibox
This recipe for Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 1 eggs
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 70 grams butter
- 180 grams flour
- 40 grams sugar
- 8 grams baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 grams milk chocolate
- 80 grams white chocolate
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- 2With an electric mixer, combine egg, brown sugar, butter, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3Beat at medium speed until well combined.
- 4Stir in the milk chocolate.
- 5Drop heaping tablespoon-sized balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- 6Put a piece of white chocolate on top of each cookie.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes.