- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups honey
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (divided)
- 1 cup whole almonds (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.Spread oats onto rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Combine honey, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt in small saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Add toasted oats, 1 cup chocolate chips, almond sand dried berries to Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Flat Beater to mixer. While mixing on Speed 3,slowly pour in honey mixture and mix until combined. Spread into greased 9 x 9-inch baking pan, pressing in an even layer.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.Cool completely in pan on wire rack before cutting into bars.Melt remaining chocolate chips in microwave; drizzle over bars. Let stand until chocolate is firm.