DonutsReceitas Da Felicidade!
Want to keep the kids busy on a rainy Saturday afternoon? Why not put them to work in the kitchen! These flavorful, sweet Donuts will be a fun way to learn about food, capture their creativity and the reward of the finished product will make the whole family happy. Get the dough ready, which takes about an hour to rise, then they can help cut the holes. They need to rise another 40 minutes, then fry them up, drain them, top them with sugar and watch the kids smile with pleasure.
- 150 grams flour
- 100 milliliters warm water
- 5 grams bakers yeast (fresh)
- 20 milliliters milk (at room temperature)
- 20 grams bakers yeast (fresh)
- 4 egg yolks
- 40 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams butter (at room temperature)
- 150 grams plain flour
- frying oil
- 1Put the yeast in the warm water, and gradually add the flour, mixing only with your hands and without kneading to form a ball.
- 2Keep it in a bowl, cover with nonstick plastic film, and let it rise until it doubles in volume (about an hour).
- 3For the dough, mix the 20 grams of yeast in the milk.
- 4Add the sugar and the flour and knead well.
- 5Add the reserved dough as well as the egg yolks, the salt, and the butter and knead well again.
- 6Set the dough aside in a warm place covered with nonstick film for one hour.
- 7With the help of a rolling pin roll it out, and with a cookie cutter cut circles of dough. For the hole in the middle, you can use the cap of a bottle of water.
- 8Cover with a cloth and let the dough slices rise for 40 minutes.
- 9Fry the donuts for 3 minutes on each side, and then drain on absorbent paper.
- 10Dip them in sugar and they are all ready to eat.
PER SERVING *
|Calories520Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.