- 1 kilogram cockles
- 10 white wine (cl of)
- Espelette Dukkah pepper
- 10 olive oil (cl of)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 passion fruit
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 shallots
- Wash and brush almonds.
- Mix the passion fruit, vinegar, garlic and shallot .
- Replace the double blade by emulsifying and initiate .
- Pour olive oil.
- Add salt and put some pepper.
- Heat the griddle then remove the dog cockle .
- Pour the white wine and add the parsley and pepper.
- Dog cockles are cooked when they are open.
- Put dog cockles on each plate and add the vinaigrette on top.
Get Passionate About Passion Fruit WineJoy of Kosher
Passion Fruit SangriaFancy As F
Passion Fruit, Melon and Lemon Sorbet FizzRecipesPlus
Vegetables And Cockle In PapilloteO Meu Tempero
Cockle CurryHari Ghotra
Cockle MeatballsEgg Wan's Food Odyssey
Passion Fruit MimosaCooking Clarified
Passion Fruit Fizz SourEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Stir-Fried Beef and PeppersLolibox
Cockles ... One Of The Holiday's Flavors!As receitas lá de casa
Indian Lentil Meatballs (Vegan)Lolibox
DIY Passion Fruit Cornucopia and ColadaJoy of Kosher
SPICY COCKLE SALADThai Food Recipes
Pizza Dough Soft And Extra ThickLolibox
Mini Whoppie Pies with Rose ConfitLolibox