- 1 kilogram cockle
- 10 white wine (cl of)
- Espelette pepper
- 10 olive oil (cl of)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 passion fruits
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 shallot
- Wash and brush almonds.
- Mix the passion fruit, vinegar, garlic and shallot .
- Replace the double blade by emulsifying and initiate .
- Pour olive oil.
- Add salt and put some pepper.
- Heat the griddle then remove the dog cockle .
- Pour the white wine and add the parsley and pepper.
- Dog cockles are cooked when they are open.
- Put dog cockles on each plate and add the vinaigrette on top.