- 1 cup light mayonnaise (or hellmann's or best foods real)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (diced or shredded)
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.
PER SERVING *
|Calories340Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Andrew S. 10 Jun
Loved it. Making again
Karla C. 2 Jun
Everywhere I go people ask me to bring "my buffalo chicken dip".
Robyn J. 25 Mar
It was great. I would not change it.
Heather 28 Jun 2016
I have made this a few times. Always a big hit. Turns out fabulous every time. Will make again soon.
Derek S. 5 Mar 2016
We friggin loved it! Substituted chulula green pepper hot sauce for Cheyenne. turned out great! we will definitely make it again
Karen R. 3 Mar 2016
I followed the recipe exactly, except I made the chicken pieces bigger (two-biters) and I didn't put the bleu cheese crumbles on till after I took it out of the oven. DELISH!!
Marlena W. 6 Feb 2016
I used Blacken seasoning instead of cayenne sauce.I used mixed cheeses, four mixed chedder cheese..Used all white chicken mixed all together. Before I baked I sprinkled Chipotle Tobasco on top than baked it. Was really good.
Bob D. 24 Jan 2016
Thanks for asking, I use Sriracha sauce in place of Cayenne sauce, I just like the taste better. Also I use rotisserie chicken from my local grocery store. This is chopped up and added. I like to use the mixed cheese (Tex-Mex) blend also. Other than these few additions, I thought it was a great dip. Thanks Bob
Heather R. 3 Sep 2015
This was amazing! I did not have any cayenne sauce so I used powder. I also threw in some white onions and chipotle tabasco. Would be great with chips if I wasn't on this low card diet, but it was still awesome.