- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (or Light Mayonnaise)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions (finely chopped, optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (diced or shredded)
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.