- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise (for egg filling)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces baby carrots
- 12 ounces chicken nuggets (dinosaur shaped, cooked according to package directions)
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets (cooked according to package directions)
- 6 eggs (hard-cooked, peeled)
- 2 celery stalks (small, with leaves)
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk (divided)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (for dip)
- Cut small slit in each slice of mozzarella cheese and insert celery, leaf-side up. Arrange on end of serving platter; set aside.
- Microwave cheddar cheese, remaining 1 cup Mayonnaise, sour cream and remaining 1 tablespoon milk in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until heated through; stir until smooth. Pour cheese dip into serving bowl.
- Arrange carrots in a circle on 1/2 of the platter to make a ''nest''. Arrange eggs in nest. Arrange broccoli on other side of platter around the celery to make a ''forest''.
- Trim bottom of eggs slightly with sharp knife to stand up. Cut egg whites in zig zag pattern just above the middle; remove tops and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks with 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon milk; spoon mixture into small resealable plastic bag. Snip off 1 corner of bag and squeeze mixture back into eggs; set aside.
- Arrange chicken in eggs, in nest and under broccoli trees.