A pretty side dish for a buffet with Baked Ham with Honey-Apricot Glaze.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar (PLUS 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces pea pods (frozen)
- 1/4 cup green onions (minced)
- 8 small red potatoes (cooked and sliced)
- Combine first five ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake to blend well. Blanch peas in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain well. Toss peas, green onion and potatoes with dressing; cover and let stand up to two hours, stirring occasionally. Arrange salad on serving platter or serving platter or in salad bowl. Serve at room temperature.
- Serve 8.