Dijonnaise Summer Chicken Pasta SaladBest Foods
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cubed, or 1 package, 10 ounces precooked cubed chicken, about 2 cups)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (cooked)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- 2In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Mustard, salt and pepper. Add pasta, chicken, broccoli and red pepper; toss well. Serve chilled or at room temperature.