- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 loin pork chops (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, 10 minutes or until done. Remove chops; drain.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard, preserves, onions and soy sauce in small bowl. Add to skillet and cook uncovered over low heat, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Return chops to skillet, turning to coat. Simmer 3 minutes or until heated through.