- 1 1/2 pounds red bliss potato (quartered)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped, or 1 tsp. dried dill weed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup radishes (sliced, optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (thinly)
- In 2-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard, dill, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss well. Serve chilled or at room temperature.