Add a little spunk and sweetness to your day with this dijon-maple variation of honey-mustard chicken thighs.
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken thighs (skinless)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the mustard, maple syrup, garlic powder and salt. Stir to combine the seasonings.
- Add the chicken thighs to the mixing bowl, and toss to coat.
- Spread the chicken thighs out on the sheet pan. Pour any remaining dijon-maple mixture on top of the chicken thighs.
- Insert the sheet pan into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the thighs reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and allow the chicken thighs to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Calories470Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Gina 27 Nov 2018
Delicious! I quadrupled the recipe having 16 thighs to work with, although I think tripling it would have sufficed. Allowing the meat to marinade in the sauce for about an hour probably made the flavour more intense. And I love garlic, so decided to add a gigantic fresh pressed clove to the dijon sauce. Love the quick simplicity if this recipe! I'll be making this again! Thanks 😋
Donna Blades Banham 14 Jul 2018
will make again. probably add red pepper flakes or a little siracha
Adrian A. 12 Jun 2018
I love this! Used honey instead of syrup, but I’m sure it would be good either way
Rebecca S. 5 Jun 2018
amazing. i used real garlic instead of powdered it was amazing
Ronald Garrick 6 May 2018
Excellent. Very easy to make.
Maz T. 24 Apr 2018
Looks great, tastes even better
Lamby 22 Apr 2018
Very nice and brill with a baked potato
Allison Mckinney 10 Apr 2018
It were delicious my family loved it!
BendyBushBaby 9 Apr 2018
ok but cant taste much once youve taken the skin off
Melissa 1 Apr 2018
Simple to make on a busy weeknight and packed with flavor, love what happens to the maple flavor after baking. I’ll make this again!
Nathan 27 Mar 2018
It was easy and tasty.