- 1 pound pork ribs (cut into 1-rib portions, OR boneless ribs, skewered)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons cajun seasoning (purchased or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs (OR cornflake crumbs)
- In small bowl mix together butter and hot pepper sauce. In shallow plate mix together Cajun seasoning and crumbs. Dip ribs into butter mixture and then roll in the seasoning mixture. Place ribs an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet or other shallow pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 45 minutes, until golden. Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping, if desired.